Dr. Christopher Horak has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1986.
Dr. Christopher Horak has been freeing people from pain since 1988 in his clinic in Mundelein, IL. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Horak uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Horak is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Palmer College Of Chiropractic - 1986
- Acupuncture and Meridan Therapy -
National College of Chiropractic -1994
- Certificate of Proficiency - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 1998
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician - 2008
Memberships & Associations:
- Certificate of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, 1998
- BNI, Business Networking International